Privacy e Cookies
Legislative Decree 196/2003
The underwriting company would like to inform you that for the setting up and implementation of commercial relations with you, it is in possession of anagraphic and physical data also directly acquired verbally or through third parties that regards you, data the law qualifies as personal. With reference to said data, we would like to inform you that:
1. this data is handled for contractual needs and for the subsequent fulfilment of legal and contractual obligations deriving from them, as well as to effectively manage commercial relations and marketing, promotion, statistic and quality control activities;
2. said data will be handled in written and/or magnetic, electronic or computer format;
3. the conferring of the data itself is obligatory for all legal and contractual obligations, thus any refusal to supply said data or on subsequent handling by the undersigning party could make it impossible to carry out said contractual relations;
4. alternatively, the non conferring of all data not necessary for legal or contractual obligations will be assessed each time by the undersigning party and will lead to decisions based on the importance of the data requested for the contractual relationships themselves. With no prejudice to communication and information issued to carry out legal obligations, the data can be communicated in Italy and/or abroad to: - our agent network; - factoring companies; - banking institutions; - credit collection companies; - credit insurance companies; - commercial information companies; - professionals and consultants; - companies operating in the haulage sector; - accountant; For the protection of credit and better management of our rights re the single commercial contract; for the same objectives, the data can be made known to the following categories, to those in charge and/or responsible: - companies handling databanks aimed at assessing a company’s solvency; - financial consultants; - legal consultants. The data will be handled for the entire duration of the contractual relationship in force and also afterwards to fulfil all legal obligations as well as for future commercial objectives. With regard to the data itself, your Company can exercise the rights foreseen by Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (of which a copy is enclosed) within the limits and under the conditions foreseen in articles 8 ,9 and 10 of said decree.
Owner and subject responsible for the handling of your personal data is FRIULAIR S.r.l. with its registered office in Via Joze Srebernic 10, 34077 Ronchi dei Legionari (GO), Vat number 00430110312.
Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Right to access personal data and other rights)
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data regarding it, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in an understandable form.
2. The interested party has the right to indications on: a) the origin of the personal data; b) why and how the data will be handled; c) of how the data will be handled if this is done with the use of electronic support; d) the personal information data of the data handler, those responsible and the legal representative in accordance with article 5, item 2; e) the subjects or categories that the personal data can be communicated to or that can get to know it in their quality as representative appointed for that State territory, as person responsible or in charge.
3. The interested party has the right to receive: a) updating, rectifying or, when interested, data integration; b) cancellation, transformation in an anonymous format or blocking of data handled in violation of the law, including data that does not have to be kept for the objective for which it was collected and subsequently handled; c) proof that the operations indicated in letters a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge of, also for their content, of those the data communicated or spread refers to, except in the case said fulfilment is not possible or requires use of means that are decidedly excessive in connection to the right protected.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, totally or partially: a) for legitimate reasons, the handling of data regarding him/her, even if pertinent to the data collection; b) the handling of personal data regarding him/her for the sending of advertising material or for direct selling or for market or communication research.
These cookies are essential for:
- navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or access to restricted areas, “navigation or session cookies”);
- information collection, in aggregate form, of the number of users and how they visit the site ("analytics cookies");
- navigation according to a set of selected criteria (such as language, “functionality cookies”) in order to enhance user experience.
These cookies are installed directly by the company Friulair S.r.l. and since they are not used for purposes other than those described above, their installation does not require your consent.