The CWB range consists of Air cooled water chillers with axial fans for outdoor installation.
The CWB family comprises of 12 basic models with cooling capacities ranging from 140 to 570 kW. This allows flexibility of the unit selection, its accessories and the final installation operating conditions.
CWB units are particularly suitable for installations where continuous chilled water production is required even for applications in low external ambient temperatures. In this case, it is necessary to use the option of EC condenser fans.
The optional free-cooling feature, available in the 160-280 kW models, allows the free cooling of the water using a coil cooled by the ambient air.
The cooling circuit is manufactured by skilled technicians using quality materials and brazing procedures that comply with Directive 97/22/EC.
· scroll compressors;
· evaporator assembled from AISI 316 stainless steel brazed plate;
· condenser assembled from micro channel aluminium;
· filter dryer;
· sight glass and humidity indicators;
· high and low pressure manostats (fixed setting);
· high and low pressure gauges;
· pressure taps for checks and maintenance;
· evaporation and condensation pressure transducers;
· refrigerant temperature probes and air / water probes;
For the models from CWB270 to CWB570, the evaporator has a double refrigerant circuit and a single water circuit. Compared to solutions with independent evaporators, this configuration is particularly effective for partial load applications.
Hydraulic circuit. The hydraulic circuit consists of an internal evaporator and pipework. It features a differential pressure monostat that protects the evaporator in the event of a loss of water flow.
info & download
I nostri prodotti sono tutti MADE IN ITALY, rispettano l'ambiente e sono certificati in base alle attuali norme in materia di qualità.