The new range of CWE/ HWE water chillers and heat pumps are air-cooled with axial fans and consist of 19 basic models, with cooling capacities from 13 to 141 kW each designed for outdoor installation.
They are designed to specifically meet industry application requirements and provide accurate control of chilled and hot water temperatures with absolute reliability of continuous operation.
Refrigerant circuit and expansion valve
Manufactured from top quality materials by skilled personnel according to strict procedures of brazing, and conforms to Directive 97/23. It comprises:
· Scroll compressors designed for R410A;
· Evaporator made from AISI 316 stainless steel brazed plate,
· copper and aluminium condensers;
· Filter dryer;
· Flow sight glass with moisture indicator;
· External equalisation thermostatic expansion valve which regulates the injection of liquid refrigerant into the evaporator. The injection is a response to the refrigerant overheating. The range of thermostatic valves that we use are designed for specific applications and are connected to the circuit via bi-metal brazing;
· High pressure switch with manual reset;
· Low pressure transducer with semi-automatic reset;
· Gauges for high and low pressure;
· Pressure connections for checks and maintenance.
Hydraulic circuit. The hydraulic circuit consists of an internal evaporator and pipework. It features a differential pressure monostat that protects the evaporator in case of a no water flow.